Ammonite Fossil Pendant
These natural ammonite conch fossil pendants are great to wear and carry around. Each one is different from the other, so every piece you buy is a totally unique fossil conch on its own accord!
What are ammonites? Ammonites are the mollusks that once lived abundantly in the oceans of the world, millions of years ago. They are related to the nautilus mollusks of today. Wearing a piece of ammonite fossil jewelry is said to enhance one’s own personal wealth luck. And these ammonite fossils make for a great gift as well as fashion statement! FREE SHIPPING
- Suitable for both men and women
- Each natural fossil conch is uniquely different
- Pendant Conch Thickness: 5 – 10 mm (May vary)
- Pendant Conch Width: 25 – 35 mm (May vary)
- Pendant Conch Length: 28 – 40 mm (May vary)
- Each conch pendant + chain necklace weighs approx. 13 g (May vary)
- Each conch is encased in a silver plated metal alloy and comes with a necklace (Silver-plated ball link chain).